Wednesday 1 February 2017

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL 16th TO 20th JANUARY 2017

We all are signed our attendence register on time. On this week there are a special assembly conducted for the prize distribution of the NSS  volunters for the district level. On this week there were another program conducted on Friday. Its related to the 39th Kerala technical high school fest starting on 20th January 2017 on 4pm. The school students and teachers were participated the procession to Technical high school Mancha from Govt. Girls higher secondary school nedumangad. Our Chief Minister were invited for the inaguration program. Unfortunetly he does not attend the function. The minister Kadakampalli  surendran will inagurate the function. The school fest will be conducted on 20,21,22 January 2017. On Thursday afternoon we have a program on our college conducted our union inaguration.
Its also inagurated by the minister Kadakampalli Surendran. The experience of this week was very nice. Then I went my classes on time. I take classes on 8B and 9B. I finish my lessonplan .
Students were actively participated in all my classes. Some of them are not listened to my class. They did not do any home work. I help them to do activities. I present the lesson with Models and charts etc.. After my class I give them enrichment activity.
I got a good experience to this class. After national anthem we are left the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment