Thursday 2 February 2017

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL

Date: 23rd JANUARY 2017 TO 28th JANUARY 2017

We all are signed our attendence  register on time on time. On this week some programs were conducted. There were two special assembly conducted in school one for the celebration for Republic day and other for an educational program conducted by the government. We had one more working day on this week was so nice.
                On 26th the school celebrate Republic day. Flag host function were done and social science club programmes were conducted on this day. On 27th January a program were held at the school. This program was conducted all over schools in kerala. To protect our public school authenticity join kerala government. The pupil who joints  the program are teachers, parents and our college principal, our teachers, the first year students are also the part of this program.
Then I went my class at own time. On this week I conducted a Diagnostic test on 9B class on the chapter 'Current Electricity'. I complete all most my lessons on this week I take ICT class on 9B about 'OHM'S LAW'. I have only remaining peer reviews. My class observed by our optional teacher. Then I conducted by achievement test.
  On this week we all are conducted by a conscientization program. We take the topic on the program was TRAFFIC. We take different topics to take the class. The topics are introduction by Nandhu, Traffic signals by Aani, Bus by Lekshmi, Traffic rules on cycle by Aarcha, Rash driving by Aiswarya, Drunken drivers by Abdul kalam, Helmat and seat belt by Archa, Traffic rules of pedestrians, My topic was Traffic rules on Autorikshaw. We take videos of our class.
I got a good experience from the classes, I can lost improve lots from these class. Then we all discussed about our class. We are left school after the national anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment