Friday 20 January 2017

DATE: 9 th JANUARY 2017 TO 13th JANUARY 2017

We all are signed our attendance register on time. On this week there was a special assembly conducted for the price distribution for the school fest. On this week there was a counselling class conducted by for students. On this week there was a strike conducted by K.S.U. The students were left  the school on 10.30 but we all are left the school on regular time.
         I went my classes on time. I take class on 9 B on the chapter ' CURRENT ELECTRICITY' of some topics and also I take classes on 8 B on the chapter ' FIBRES AND PLASTICS'.
      Students were actively participated in all classes and activities were done  more interestly. I prepare my classes for this week is in a good manner. I prepared charts and models to clear the concept. After my classes I give some notes to the students.
         I got good experience through this teaching practices and it is a nice experience. We all student teachers were discussed about our classes. I complete my peer evaluation to the other subjects on this week. After the classes and national anthem we left the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment