Saturday 14 January 2017

REFLECTIVE JOURNEL 3 TO 6 JANUARY

Date : 3rd january 2017 To 6th january 2017

We all signed our attendence register on time. On this week there was on special assembly on 4/1/2017 based on school fest conducted on district level. Shenas studying on 8B got a firt prize for mappilapattu.
I went my classes on time . On this week I take two classes on 8B and 9B . In 8th standard on the chapter sound and 9th standard on topic Current electricity.
   Students were actively participted in all classes and activities were done more interestly. I prepare the classes for this week very well. I prepared some models to clear the concept. After the classes I give activities and assignments.
      I got more experience through this teaching practices. It is a nice experience. We all are discussed very well and some trainees got peer evaluation by their peers. After the classes we left the school on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment