Saturday 14 January 2017

REFLECTIVE JOURNEL ON 21-11-2016 to 21-11-2016

On this week we all are signed our attendence register on time. On the week there was a special assembely on 24/11/2016 the program is computer distribution conducted by VHSE  department. The experience of teaching practice on this week is very nice. I went my classes on time. I got some extra classes also.
        Students were actively  participated the classes. I prepare the class for previous days. I prepared the lessons with activities and application level questions so the students understand more. I can improve my teaching practice in a better way. I think I am success to teaching the students. I have improve in giving activities to the students. It is a better way. We are left the school on 4.15 pm.
It was a nice experience in this week of our teaching practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment